Re: Assigning a fine (Was: Quarantining infected hosts (Was: FBI tells the public to call their ISP for help))

  • From: Leigh Porter
  • Date: Mon Jun 18 08:12:40 2007

Indeed and there is no need to fine them. Simply quarantine them in a
way that allows outbound WWW access and nothing else. Most customers
will not notice anyway. You could also occasionally re-direct them to a
forced-portal that tells them they are infected with something and
describing how to fix it.

Remember, they are victims too...

--
Leigh