RE: FBI tells the public to call their ISP for help

  • From: Frank Bulk
  • Date: Sat Jun 16 23:07:46 2007

In the 2+ years I have been working for an ISP I'm not aware of one customer
that has gone over to one of our competitors because we identified and cut
them off for an abuse issue.  Most of them have been very grateful that we
identified a problem and are earnest in resolving it.

And for those who don't care?  In a slight variation on an oft-quoted
statement in this listserv, "I want my competitors to have them."

Frank