RE: FBI tells the public to call their ISP for help

  • From: Frank Bulk
  • Date: Sat Jun 16 22:59:54 2007

The Billy Goat product only seems to detect and notify nefarious activity,
but it does nothing for the owned clients.

I want something that restricts my owned subscribers to downloading updates
and tools while preventing them from spewing forth more spam and the like.
Mirage Networks is the closest to it, from my limited knowledge.

Frank