Re: FBI tells the public to call their ISP for help

  • From: D'Arcy J.M. Cain
  • Date: Fri Jun 15 20:51:45 2007

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:17:50 -0700
"Scott Weeks" <[email protected]> wrote:
> If Joe Sixpack has a Mac, calls his ISP for help, is told the ISP only supports Micro$loth, asks for escalation and can't get that (or even doesn't ask for escalation) I would think Joe would move to another ISP.  Thus my earlier statement that the ISP which does this we-support-Micro$loth-only crazyness is doomed to failure.

Perhaps I have just been unlucky when dealing with the big guys.  Not
that I mind since I run a small ISP and I am happy to skim the
one-tenth of one percent of their users that won't put up with that
shit.  However, it isn't going to make any dent in their business.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <[email protected]>         |  Democracy is three wolves