Re: FBI tells the public to call their ISP for help

  • From: Leigh Porter
  • Date: Wed Jun 13 18:25:16 2007

Brandon Butterworth wrote:
I found it amusing the FBI saying "don't call us (either)."

Can't say I blame them, most reports from people who installed a security device they know nothing about seem to CC the FBI

They must be bored tracking down why our web servers are
attacking people with a little http.

brandon
With automated RIPE lookups and emails that wind up in my inbox whenever one of our customers "HACKS INTO MY COMPUTER".

Whoever wrote that stunning piece of work ?

--
Leigh