Re: Network Level Content Blocking (UK)

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Thu Jun 07 18:39:06 2007

On 7-jun-2007, at 23:29, William Allen Simpson wrote:

Interestingly, nobody has mentioned on the list what the offending content is yet. Or why this would even remotely be a good idea. I would think that if the content in question is legal, ISPs and the government shouldn't touch it, and if it isn't, law enforcement should do something about it.

"images of child abuse"

Obviously if you block access to the images the child abuse goes away.

Where can I sign up for my lobotomy so that government policy starts to make sense?