Re: IPv6 Training?

  • From: matthew zeier
  • Date: Sun Jun 03 18:54:42 2007

Petri Helenius wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
Alex Rubenstein writes:
Does anyone know of any good IPv6 training resources (classroom, or
self-guided)?

If your router vendor supports IPv6 (surprisingly, many do!):
Too bad the IPv6 support on the low-end Ciscos is mostly broken in many ways (does not work on WLAN, does not work across the local 4 port switch, etc.) , which are also the routers most classrooms could afford.

Indeed! I can't route v6 on a BVI? Who forgot to check that out?

Surprisingly, I worked around it by using a ~10 year old 1601R (with 16MB DRAM no less)!