Re: ULA BoF

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Fri Jun 01 18:53:17 2007

On 2-jun-2007, at 0:34, Randy Bush wrote:

[ i do not see mail from the respondent. and this reminds me why ]

Hm, I wonder what it is that I did to deserve that and who else I share this special status with.

we still need a operator to make a short summary preso extolling
the virtues of ula central at the bof.
How exactly are the opinions of people who operate ISP networks about
address space that's never used on the internet relevant?

1) He never specified that the operator had to operate an _ISP_ network.

I would invite him to specify the type of operator he had in mind, along with the consideration that assuming public IP network for that isn't entirely unexpected on this list, but apparently, that won't do much good.