Re: IPv6 Training?

  • From: Quinn Kuzmich
  • Date: Thu May 31 13:17:11 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=Izbo8CSBCJ0W76J9Ox7sk0R+8efZsh45u7Ue9Efsi3+UhVT+DwRjjMsSBpp+kOkUH0f6c2KvMf1b8+phP2KERVoAWu8zuzGOzzgXABuzqeBAPBxa5o0TUwGSwDUNw34fyUX1+Ky3i3vkImKHriTtiU3qcxC76N4YutB7DDITXbk=

I got a pretty good look at it (at least it seemed like it to me) back when I got my CCNP. The Cisco books are pretty good.