Re: dual-stack [was: NANOG 40 agenda posted]

  • From: JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
  • Date: Wed May 30 17:18:23 2007

I've been trying to collect the info about services (including ISPs and
transit providers) and products (software and hardware) that "say" they
offer IPv6 (still in the phase of verifying one by one, but almost done !).
Is still not complete, but I think provides a good picture.

http://www.ipv6-to-standard.org/

Just a few examples: You can type ISP in the free search box, or TLD, or
load balancer.

Regards,
Jordi

> De: Donald Stahl <[email protected]>
> Responder a: <[email protected]>
> Fecha: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:07:19 -0400 (EDT)
> Para: "Patrick W. Gilmore" <[email protected]>
> CC: <[email protected]>
> Asunto: Re: dual-stack [was: NANOG 40 agenda posted]
>

>> I guess we have different definitions for "most significant backbones".
>> Unless you mean they have a dual-stack router running _somewhere_, say, for
>> instance, at a single IX or a lab LAN or something.  Which is not
>> particularly useful if we are talking about a "significant backbone".
> Rather than go back and forth- can we get some real data?
>
> Can anyone comment on the backbone IPv6 status of the major carriers?
>
> -Don

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org