Re: Microsoft and Teredo

  • From: matthew zeier
  • Date: Wed May 30 16:39:21 2007

I gotta say that until I saw your blog I had no idea my Windows Mobile phone spoke v6. Very cool.

Sean Siler wrote:
I understand some questions recently arose regarding Microsoft and Teredo. I tried reading through the archives but it has more twists that Pacific Coast Highway.

Are there some specific requests/questions that I can help with?

Best Regards,

Sean Siler

Sean Siler|IPv6 Program Manager|Microsoft

[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> | 703.485.1170

http://blogs.technet.com/ipv6

IPv6 is ready. Are you?