Re: NANOG 40 agenda posted

  • From: Nathan Ward
  • Date: Tue May 29 20:59:15 2007

On 30/05/2007, at 9:47 AM, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

We do have dual stack in all our customer sites, and at the time being
didn't got complains or support calls that may be considered due to the
AAAA.

I heard the same from other people. I also heard the opposite some times,
but I haven't been able to debug any of those cases to understand where is
the problem, except a few cases of people *not having stable IPv6
connectivity* and using AAAA in their servers: Bad practice !

Is there any kind of "common IPv6 transition problems" documents or collaborative places (ie. wikis) around to share learnings on this stuff?

If not, should we start one?

--
Nathan Ward