Re: Interesting new dns failures

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Thu May 24 03:24:02 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=K5VBTECAvnS5oPM1t7wWSZPlubqJeZxnPzugxttA0w5N86A9o3eBmCvACWPRRKimlRUuZhxDxy8S8DREwYz5Myj0kCh8xssV9E8Z/uNhNA3ZMooD5/7RjFziXU63xdHgyml+Rp3OPecdOsQcphcVn8VJeb9lchiE5F/dVXEAKx8=