Re: ISP CALEA compliance

  • From: Joe Abley
  • Date: Wed May 23 15:08:34 2007

On 23-May-2007, at 14:56, Joe Abley wrote:

On 11-May-2007, at 13:55, Chris L. Morrow wrote:

On Fri, 11 May 2007, Jared Mauch wrote:

If there is interest, perhaps I can make a call to DoJ and
see if someone can present on CALEA at nanog in a few weeks? (incase
the PC can accomodate them).

that seems like a great idea, atleast a lightning talk would be nice.

From the sounds of things, a tutorial would be better.

Oh! That was a really old message I just replied to. Mail got kidnapped in a rogue barracuda, it seems, and someone just paid the ransom. Sorry about the noise :-)

Joe