Re: Interesting new dns failures

  • From: Jason Frisvold
  • Date: Mon May 21 13:59:46 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=X3j+nLNGQN+Jlhmc137xhL4PqRSDNhHVVUMq+cGJxfHXLTjRUn8eLCs+lXOUSSRILnHbecZzElxUx/8TJW/ELl6PszvNFbi2kLl34tJQ3sJeduG3ss5aW1x4Dp7TTv3aTIu3/jnF8qTlRECoEnakJ/+LxwdSO18Pi0U7Eavq6hc=