Re: VOIP and QOS across local network and the Internet

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Tue May 15 19:44:58 2007

I've never done it on a core switch, but at the edge doing traffic prioritization is dead easy.

I imagine that doing it in the core just means that you need to make sure your core switch is up to it. For example, Force10 units are likely to handle it, Extreme units are guaranteed to fail, et al. what you already know about handling load ;-)