Re: Directly contacting ISP's (Was: How many others are nullrouting BT?)

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Mon May 14 17:55:05 2007

On May 14, 2007, at 12:40 PM, <[email protected]> <[email protected]> wrote:
If anyone wants to send me suggestions for content for a best practices
document, I'm willing to put something together.

Oh, yes. Because BCPs are so very good at solving problems.

I wanna go live in your happy universe. Because if BCP 38 were attended to more than 40% of my job would be irrelevant, and 12-15% of our traffic load would be reduced.

...one of the only colocation providers who does implement BCP 38.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek

Silicon Valley Colocation