Juniper M10i sufficient for BGP, or go with M20?

  • From: Neal Rauhauser
  • Date: Sun May 13 17:37:21 2007

I don't know much about Juniper but I'm about to learn with a new job. If I'm going to take full routes from a couple of upstreams and have a couple of peers will the M10i (768M max) be enough or is the M20 (2048M max) a better choice. Layout here is such that I'd expect to use a single quad gigabit port ethernet blade in each of a pair of M10i/M20 to achieve redundancy.

Is there a pricing resource for this stuff online some where? I do *not* want to hear from any sales people over this comment ...