Re: How many others are nullrouting BT?

  • From: Jo Rhett
  • Date: Fri May 11 17:29:13 2007

On May 11, 2007, at 1:50 PM, Niels Bakker wrote:
Maybe, just maybe, they are under (British) police orders to keep those scammers connected to gather more evidence.

Happened in the Netherlands with an apartment full of Nigerian scammers connected to UPC.

They have refused all of the evidence we have offered to date. They refer us to the UK law enforcement. We ask for contact information for their local office, and they responded with the (fictional) address of Scotland Yard from the popular tv show. That's sarcasm, not helpfulness. It's reckless, inconsiderate behavior.

--
Jo Rhett
senior geek

Silicon Valley Colocation