Foundry/Cisco MM 100Base-T SFP in Philly?

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Mon May 07 23:30:07 2007

Hello all,

Does anyone have a multi-mode 100Mbit SFP which I can borrow or purchase in the Philadelphia area? Preferably at 401 N. Broad, but anywhere in the Philly area will do. Tonight would be nice. Tomorrow will be fine too. It is for a Foundry XMR so I need the new dual-mode SFPs which work in a GigE port at 100Mbit. I will be happy to pay for or replace the equipment or to return the favor in any way possible. We are doing an upgrade and I didn't document that we have one MM fiber connection here so I didn't bring an SFP. If so, please call my cell 973-214-3626. Thanks!

-Robert

Tellurian Networks - Global Hosting Solutions Since 1995 http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211 "Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin