Re: 96.0.0.0/6 reachability testing

  • From: Ron da Silva
  • Date: Wed May 02 15:48:36 2007

On 5/2/07 2:58 PM, "Scott Weeks" <[email protected]> wrote:
> I gotta admit it's a really big .sig that's utterly useless.  It *IS* being
> disseminated, distributed and copied and on a global basis.  It's "unlawful"
> in what country?  No one's going to delete all copies.  Blah, blah, blah...

I'll happily send your question to my IT and legal folks.  :-)
-ron

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner
Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential,
or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this
E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents
of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify
the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any
copy of this E-mail and any printout.