Fwd: Cingular Data Network Problems

  • From: andrew matthews
  • Date: Fri Apr 27 03:22:55 2007
  • Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=FoFlATt9ECC9OBjUIuY56GB/u8O2IxmycvXvAL03+jOoFLocKgJYsxQXfOsQ8H+g30m8eUD4w2xaxVQkOptcBJT7QZyM1ws4r0gKNC/fQZ5p8DOvzGSGRNt5WhSIhbofHJ3ulAkpUuYMb/34ENaYqYG0WGkoM5MUmXHRzcony3A=

oops, i wasn't hitting reply all, apparently gmail strips out the email to nanog and sends it directly to the user.