Re: infrastructure security

  • From: Peter Schoenmaker
  • Date: Thu Apr 26 18:22:29 2007

There is a carriage return in the URL, try

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-opsec-infrastructure- security-01.txt

peter

On Apr 26, 2007, at 5:42 PM, Hess, DJ wrote:

The draft was not there?

DJ Hess, CISSP, Information Security Administrator

City of Raleigh Information Technology (CORIT)
Office Phone: (919) 890-3192

Cell: (919) 278-6132

[email protected]