RE: Hotmail blackholing certain IP ranges ?

  • From: Gabriel Kuri
  • Date: Wed Apr 25 14:58:08 2007

I've had the same issue with hotmail when email originates from
208.127.57.0/24. any mail sent from a server within that netblock is
properly accepted by hotmail, given a queue id, but disappears and is
never delivered.

if anyone from hotmail has a clue as to what's going on, it would be
appreciated.

thanks much ...

-----
Gabriel Kuri | Sr. Network Analyst
Instructional and Information Technology Division
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
http://www.csupomona.edu/~iit | +1 909 979 6363