Re: IP Block 99/8 (DHS insanity - offtopic)

  • From: Scott Weeks
  • Date: Tue Apr 24 16:52:14 2007

-------------Marcus H. Sachs wrote:------------
> Mr. Oquendo (I presume "Mr." but if it's "Ms." please accept my
> apologies...), it appears that there is little common ground between you and
> me.  So, rather than stringing this out for the next several days and boring
> everybody else to tears, I will say thanks for the "chat" and I look forward
> to continuing this in person over a beer or other libation at some future
> gathering.

--- [email protected] wrote:

: Don't forget to post to the list where you will do this so
: I can come  and watch ;-)

Same here.  Original challenge; challenge accepted; challenger backs out quickly.  I want to see the answers.  Not sure about the AUP, but this'd seem to affect all network operators, so if others here agree how about we continue the show here?  >;-)

scott