Re: UK ISP threatens security researcher

  • From: Patrick W. Gilmore
  • Date: Fri Apr 20 14:29:11 2007

"well-deserved criminal record for his stupidity." Where is the criminal record for the idiot who allowed remote access with a single username and password to every single cable modem? That's pretty damned stupid.

Honetly- when did we all become such vindictive assholes? Had the guy caused any real damage then you might have an argument. He didn't. We need to stop letting companies abuse the law instead of performing due dilligence.

<AOL>

Well Deserved Criminal Record For His Stupidity?

I'm thinking that if stupidity qualifies one for a criminal record, the original poster must have a long rap-sheet.

--
TTFN,
patrick