Re: BGP Problem on 04/16/2007

  • From: Stephen Wilcox
  • Date: Fri Apr 20 10:07:42 2007

I dont have the reference to hand but with Cisco the crash reason hinted at something very odd which was either a hardware failure or cosmic ray - i think it was a parity error or something similar.

I remember this because I had such a reload and it was during a period of heavy cosmic activity.. as the hardware had always been reliable and was reliable after this was beleived to be the cause

Steve