Re: BGP Problem on 04/16/2007

  • From: Daniel J McDonald
  • Date: Thu Apr 19 13:57:25 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 10:58 +0100, Leigh Porter wrote:

> Somebody form a certain large network vendor actually blamed problems
> with their kit on cosmic rays causing memory corruption...

Right.  I get that answer quite often.  We've made a little spinner that
has "Upgrade software", "Random radiation", and "We've never supported
that feature".  It's proven to be fairly accurate when opening cases
with this vendor's tech-support organization.

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281, CNX
Austin Energy