RE: BGP Problem on 04/16/2007

  • From: David Temkin
  • Date: Thu Apr 19 12:56:40 2007

Thinking of perhaps Resilience?  http://www.resilience.com/

God, those things were horrid before they realized that the business
model of assuming "The app will always be OK, the issue will be the
hardware" was completely misguided.  I forget what the product was named
at the time, but I'll never forget what a piece of crap it was.