RE: Question on 7.0.0.0/8

  • From: Ray Plzak
  • Date: Mon Apr 16 15:36:27 2007
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

As I am Chair of the NRO Executive Council this year, I will speak on behalf of the 5 RIRs regarding this matter.

The 5 RIRs and IANA have been engaged in discussions regarding the IPv4 file. We are working together on this. In the process we have been doing a lot of cross checking of the data in the file.

Ray