Re: Question on 7.0.0.0/8

  • From: Leo Vegoda
  • Date: Mon Apr 16 09:49:36 2007

On Apr 16, 2007, at 2:48 PM, Steve Wright wrote:

[...]

Just to note, I believe that Leo Vegoda touched on IANA developing a whois service for IP Addressing at the last UKNOF meeting in Manchester; however I may have been mistaken/ misunderstood.

Yes, we're working hard on making our registry data as easy to access as possible. We're also working with the RIRs to update the data IPv4 registry. We have made a few updates over the last few months and are working on others.

Regards,

--
Leo Vegoda
IANA Numbers Liaison