RE: Question on 7.0.0.0/8

  • From: Jim Popovitch
  • Date: Sun Apr 15 18:42:24 2007

On Sun, 2007-04-15 at 22:58 +0100, [email protected] wrote:
> As a result, most people consider William Leibzon and the Bogon project
> to be, collectively, the authoritative source for information on whose
> IP address that is. That's because William and the Bogon project, act
> authoritative, and take some pains to provide comprehensive data.

I truly want to believe that, and I do appreciate the effort that Willam
and Elan put into this.  That said, I do near-daily diffs between
changes made to
http://completewhois.com/bogons/data/data-bgp-announced/announced_bogon-cidr-all.txt

Here are today's deletions from Friday's list, do bogons really change
that frequently?

 76.0.0.0/13
 76.0.0.0/19
 133.1.0.0/16
 133.2.0.0/16
 133.3.0.0/16
 133.4.0.0/16
 133.5.0.0/16
 133.6.0.0/16
 133.7.0.0/16
 133.8.0.0/16
 133.9.0.0/16
 133.10.0.0/16
 133.11.0.0/16
 133.12.0.0/16
 133.13.0.0/16
 133.13.0.0/17
 133.14.0.0/16
 133.15.0.0/16
 133.16.0.0/16
 133.17.0.0/16
 133.18.0.0/16
 133.19.0.0/16
 133.20.0.0/16
 133.21.0.0/16
 133.23.0.0/16
 133.24.0.0/16
 133.25.0.0/16
 133.26.0.0/16
 133.27.0.0/16
 133.28.0.0/16
 133.29.0.0/16
 133.30.0.0/16
 133.31.0.0/16
 133.33.0.0/16
 133.34.0.0/16
 133.35.0.0/16
 133.36.0.0/16
 133.37.0.0/16
 133.38.0.0/16
 133.39.0.0/16
 133.40.0.0/16
 133.41.0.0/16
 133.42.0.0/16
 133.43.0.0/16
 133.44.0.0/16
 133.45.0.0/16
 133.46.0.0/16
 133.47.0.0/16
 133.48.0.0/16
 133.49.0.0/16
 133.50.0.0/16
 133.51.0.0/16
 133.52.0.0/16
 133.52.0.0/17
 133.53.0.0/16
 133.54.0.0/16
 133.55.0.0/16
 133.56.0.0/16
 133.57.0.0/16
 133.58.0.0/16
 133.60.0.0/16
 133.62.0.0/16
 133.63.0.0/16
 133.64.0.0/16
 133.65.0.0/16
 133.66.0.0/16
 133.67.0.0/16
 133.68.0.0/16
 133.69.0.0/16
 133.70.0.0/16
 133.71.0.0/16
 133.72.0.0/16
 133.73.0.0/16
 133.74.0.0/16
 133.75.0.0/16
 133.77.0.0/16
 133.78.0.0/16
 133.79.0.0/16
 133.80.0.0/16
 133.82.0.0/16
 133.83.0.0/16
 133.85.0.0/16
 133.86.0.0/16
 133.87.0.0/16
 133.88.0.0/16
 133.89.0.0/16
 133.91.0.0/16
 133.92.0.0/16
 133.94.0.0/16
 133.95.0.0/16
 133.96.0.0/16
 133.97.0.0/16
 133.98.0.0/16
 133.99.0.0/16
 133.100.0.0/16
 133.101.0.0/16
 133.102.0.0/16
 133.103.0.0/16
 133.104.0.0/16
 133.105.0.0/16
 133.106.0.0/16
 133.109.0.0/16
 133.111.0.0/16
 133.121.0.0/16
 133.125.0.0/17
 133.127.0.0/16
 133.130.0.0/16
 133.137.0.0/16
 133.138.0.0/16
 133.140.0.0/16
 133.145.0.0/16
 133.146.0.0/16
 133.148.0.0/16
 133.149.0.0/16
 133.152.0.0/16
 133.153.0.0/16
 133.158.0.0/16
 133.163.0.0/16
 133.164.0.0/16
 133.169.0.0/16
 133.170.0.0/16
 133.173.0.0/16
 133.176.0.0/16
 133.186.0.0/16
 133.187.0.0/16
 133.188.0.0/16
 133.192.0.0/16
 133.194.0.0/16
 133.205.0.0/16
 133.215.0.0/16
 133.216.0.0/16
 133.217.0.0/16
 133.218.0.0/16
 133.220.0.0/16
 133.221.0.0/16
 133.225.0.0/16
 133.226.0.0/16
 133.232.0.0/16
 133.235.0.0/16
 133.236.0.0/16
 133.237.0.0/16
 133.238.0.0/16
 133.240.0.0/16
 133.243.0.0/16
 133.245.0.0/16
 133.249.0.0/16
 133.250.0.0/16
 133.253.0.0/16
 133.254.0.0/16
 193.33.178.0/23

I'm just trying to get a complete (not constantly changing) list of
bogons.

-Jim P.