Re: Abuse procedures... Reality Checks

  • From: Christopher X. Candreva
  • Date: Mon Apr 09 19:52:18 2007

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007, Paul Vixie wrote:

> than you're describing.  for example, this weekend two /24's were hijacked
> and used for spam spew.  as my receivebot started blackholing /32's, the

Why do you think they were hijacked ? At least for your second block:

>    1 71.6.213.103

I've had that /24 blocked since 4/4/07. I have spam attempts for that domain
going back to Feb 13 2007, but it didn't have reverse DNS set up until 4/4
so nothing got through.

Chris Candreva  -- [email protected] -- (914) 948-3162
http://www.westnet.com/