RE: Blocking mail from bad places

  • From: michael.dillon
  • Date: Tue Apr 03 16:25:46 2007

> : Soon Internet email will be like IRC, a quaint
> : service for Internet enthusiasts and oldtimers,
> : but not a useful tool for businesses or ordinary
> : individuals.
>

> Hey, you've just described the FUSSP!  :-(

Solution!?

Since when is a description of one aspect of the problem, considered to
be the solution. In a nutshell I said that the email SPAM problem is
getting worse, not just measured by SPAM volumes or number of new SPAM
techniques, but measured by the number of people turning to non-email
communications channels.

--Michael Dillon