Re: ICANNs role [was: Re: On-going ...]

  • From: Gadi Evron
  • Date: Tue Apr 03 00:32:46 2007

[Top-Posting]

Thanks David, of course, as you know, this was not an attack on you. I
appreciate you clarifying to me a bitmore on what ICANN does, does not
and is not supposed to do.

I will contact you off-list for further consultation. Many thanks again
for all your help!

So, who *is* able to help affect change?

	Gadi.