Re: On-going Internet Emergency and Domain Names

  • From: David Conrad
  • Date: Mon Apr 02 21:56:45 2007

On Apr 2, 2007, at 7:12 PM, Joseph S D Yao wrote:
On Mon, Apr 02, 2007 at 05:33:08PM -0700, David Conrad wrote:
I think this might be a bit in conflict with efforts registries have
to reduce the turnaround in zone modification to the order of tens of
minutes.

Why is this necessary? Other than the cool factor.

I think the question is "why should the Internet be constrained to engineering decisions made in 1992?"

Rgds,
-drc