Re: On-going Internet Emergency and Domain Names

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Sun Apr 01 15:34:25 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2017; t=1175455736; x=1176319736; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim7002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=From:=20Roland=20Dobbins=20<[email protected]> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20On-going=20Internet=20Emergency=20and=20Domain=20Name s |Sender:=20; bh=fqwuJlVufNtTwWXsAYSentqcSLeiuNgb5Vj0z9MqDFQ=; b=dlkaoz+9wScwiotPK3Tu58D8/phWcfflWuXFdVrLVsvahNV+1CMxv6Rp+LAAcRd6s/mjhPcu D1KiOikOl/DV+83nFcbuRLOPo8WQPk9E9WbVZt/i94OMRaR+xQcTfqKj;