Re: What is the correct way to get Whitelisted?

  • From: Douglas Otis
  • Date: Fri Mar 30 12:22:28 2007

On Mar 30, 2007, at 7:33 AM, Wil Schultz wrote:

So at my workplace we have a fairly fast moving newsletter machine that people sign up for.
Rules are followed as in: Mail isn't sent unless people request it, an address is removed upon subscription cancel, and addresses are removed after the 3rd bounce.

On another side note, if anyone has information on how to get whitelisted (or DeBlacklisted :-) ) from Hotmail, MSN, Earthlink, AOL, Yahoo!, etc feel free to email offlist...

It is good practice to confirm the subscription.

As you have moved your operation, do a black-hole list search available at:

http://www.moensted.dk/spam/

-Doug