Re: Netops list

  • From: Jeroen Massar
  • Date: Wed Mar 28 16:22:02 2007

Roland Dobbins wrote:

> On Mar 28, 2007, at 12:54 PM, Steve Sobol wrote:
>
>> If I am seeing a routing problem, is Jared's list an appropriate place to
>> check for contacts at the ISP with the problem?
>
> One hopes so.

Come on, it usually is :)

Also for all IPv6 related Operational Discussions:
 http://lists.cluenet.de/pipermail/ipv6-ops/

I'll also abuse this mail to spam something (already posted there):
On 2007-04-01 I will release a new GRH Tool dubbed:

 Longest Distance Routing

What it exactly will do will be shown then.

Small hint: check up and fix your BGP tables.

Greets,
 Jeroen