Re: TCP and WAN issue

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 21:36:56 2007

You might want to look at this classic by Stanislav Shalunov

http://shlang.com/writing/tcp-perf.html

Marshall

On Mar 27, 2007, at 4:26 PM, Philip Lavine wrote:

To all,

I have an east coast and west coast data center connected with a DS3. I am running into issues with streaming data via TCP and was wondering besides hardware acceleration, is there any options at increasing throughput and maximizing the bandwidth? How can I overcome the TCP stack limitations inherent in Windows (registry tweaks seem to not functions too well)?

Philip

Need Mail bonding?