Re: TCP and WAN issue

  • From: Roland Dobbins
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 18:05:45 2007
  • Dkim-signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2155; t=1175032684; x=1175896684; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim7002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; [email protected]; z=From:=20Roland=20Dobbins=20<[email protected]> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20TCP=20and=20WAN=20issue |Sender:=20; bh=OHWPbtxjcOkC2oHSWwf3RahOk48afiRLmWI661Dv1GI=; b=IYP4I3b3y9RQTbTvqnu1mMUcIu2zf1FnZYMlgcSpGnoLU+IXRU19fBQYTPNO4uj+nzxByWom sQ8tF5fBk2p6vKHW/HGIjDu0zPsvd6rvrRj2yJwzn+lHMSWp953ROH1l;