Re: Linksys WAG200G - Information disclosure (fwd)

  • From: Peter Dambier
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 17:11:29 2007

Karin and me have just completed a little test, in case you own such a router.

On the IASON homepage

http://iason.site.voila.fr

scroll down, look for the picture of the two pirates and klick

Port 916 Backdoor

the file

udp916.tgz

contains Makefile and sources for "test916 <router name or ip>" and
in case your router does not answer port 916 udp a little server
"server-916". The server must be run as root. It will terminate
after the first test from the client, telling you at least the
query from the client and the name and ip-addresses.

Enjoy
Peter and Karin Dambier