TCP and WAN issue

  • From: Philip Lavine
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 16:28:41 2007

To all,

I have an east coast and west coast data center connected with a DS3. I am running into issues with streaming data via TCP and was wondering besides hardware acceleration, is there any options at increasing throughput and maximizing the bandwidth? How can I overcome the TCP stack limitations inherent in Windows (registry tweaks seem to not functions too well)?

Philip

Need Mail bonding?