ATT / SBC Yahoo! DSL Technicians

  • From: S. Ryan
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 16:07:00 2007

Anyone here work for ATT / SBC Yahoo!? I can not for the life of me find anything online and what I do find online, I cannot seem to confirm with a human being that speaks the English language to save my life. It's a couple very simple questions, really.

If any of you work for SBC / ATT Yahoo! DSL and could get in touch with me or put me in touch with one of their IP provisionier people, I would be forever greatful. I would think paying you folks more money (even if it's only a residential connection..) would make someone want to talk to me but obviously not. :(

Thank you,

SR