Re: Could it be possible to extend PPPoE Error code?

  • From: Joe Shen
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 12:24:23 2007

> > client device. In my experience there are almost
> no client devices that
> > actually display the "Reply-Message", but as
> always YMMV.
>
> It seems to me this would be something best reserved
> for the radius
> server, not the end-user to track.

To my opion, if customer's PC could show the exact
reason for dial-up error, CSR could deal with customer
complaint easily.

As most of customer use microsoft windowsxx, could it
be possible to display "replay-message" on it?
or if we develop a standalone PPPoE software, could it
be possible to display it?

Joe

Meet your soulmate!
Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather
http://asia.yahoo.com/meetic