RE: power problems yesterday (3/26/07) at Level 3 in Atlanta

  • From: Berkman, Scott
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 10:02:06 2007

I can confirm there was a power issue at ATL1 yesterday at about 2:15PM EST.  What I was told was that there was a main breaker that flipped that may have been caused by a surge, but they never went to generators.  I have no official details beyond that but they were down for about 30 minutes from what I could see.

    -Scott