Re: power problems yesterday (3/26/07) at Level 3 in Atlanta

  • From: Dorn Hetzel
  • Date: Tue Mar 27 09:53:41 2007

The problem was reported to be at the Courtland Street gateway.  The folks that reported it to me are on AC power and stated that both their A and B feeds went dark.

I have an Asterisk/IAX connection with one of their boxes there that reported about 30 minutes of no contact yesterday afternoon.

I don't know about DC power but suspect it much less likely to have gone down.  Still, it must have been something unusual to take out both A and B feeds of UPS AC...