Re: Could it be possible to extend PPPoE Error code?

  • From: Hugh Irvine
  • Date: Mon Mar 26 18:43:55 2007

Hello Joe -

There is a RADIUS "Reply-Message" reply attribute that can be used to send any message you wish in an Access-Reject. However the display of whatever is sent in the "Reply-Message" is up to your NAS equipment and/or connecting client device. In my experience there are almost no client devices that actually display the "Reply-Message", but as always YMMV.

regards

Hugh