Re: Possibly OT, definately humor. rDNS is to policy set by federal law.

  • From: Peter Corlett
  • Date: Sat Mar 17 09:13:57 2007

On 16 Mar 2007, at 18:21, Rich Kulawiec wrote:
[...] abusive, spam-supporting tactics such as
callbacks/sender address verification.)

Would you care to expand on why you think sender callback verification is apparently abusive and supports spam?

I sure don't mind my MXers being probed if it stops somebody forging mail from my domains.

What next, will forward lookups of rDNS to verify that they're not forged also be considered abusive because the forged third-party's servers get consulted out of paranoia?