Re: AUP enforcement diligence

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Fri Mar 16 19:06:04 2007

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, David Barak wrote:

> It does surprise me that no enterprising person/group
> has turned this into a salable feature: "we're the
> network which shuts down spammers/infected/baddies."

IMHO being the good cop has never been a mass-marketable feature, whether
we're talking spam, botnets, phising, cracking attempts, whatever...

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.